Prevent pests at the source
Are your family members and pets safe from Fleas & Ticks?
- Even the healthiest homes and lawns can have fleas and ticks. Fleas and ticks can infest your lawn and flower beds in a variety of ways and make you and your pets miserable. Migration from other yards, carried in by nocturnal mammals or stray dogs & cats passing through can all contribute to an increased population of fleas and ticks.
- The Flea & Tick Spray will be applied with your early summer fertilizer.
Oklahoma Landscape uses the highest quality Flea & Tick Spray and provides up to 3 months of pest control in your yard thus making outside playtime more enjoyable for you, your family and your pets.
- Treating your dog for fleas and ticks is a good start, but what about the area where your dog plays? Your lawn can harbor a significant number of fleas and ticks. Even if your pet avoids bites, he or she could still track the insects into your home. Let Oklahoma Landscape kill harmful bugs, so you and your pet can make the most of your home & lawn.
- Fleas are external parasites that are small, gross, and hard to kill. They live on animal — or human — hosts thanks to their ability to pierce skin and suck blood.
- Ticks are dangerous for humans and pets because they can spread diseases through their saliva once they attach to the body and feed on the blood. They are in fact one of the leading carriers of diseases to humans in the United States.
Call Oklahoma Landscape to learn more about fleas & ticks and our flea & tick control prevention programs. We can help keep you and your loved ones safe from ticks this spring and throughout the summer. Contact us today to schedule your tick control early because time is ticking away for us to get started on your lawn and “find yourself outside”.